On Saturday, April 1, ROCK ‘N RYDE INDOOR CYCLING in Martinsville, New Jersey will partner with the LEUKEMIA & LYMPHOMA SOCIETY to raise funds for blood cancer research.
Each class will run 45 minutes, with a minimum donation of $50.00. Classes begin at 10:30 and 11:30 a.m.; Each donation includes an AWESOME cycling experience PLUS an entry to win a GORGEOUS DIAMOND NECKLACE, valued at $1,000.00.
These are the easy steps to register! Simply visit our web page at www.rocknryde.com
Limited spots available – book your bike today!
· Click on the LLS logo on the homepage
· Scroll down to schedule and click on class of choice.
· Existing clients: Sign in. New Clients: Create a new account.
· This will bring you to the Book-a-Bike layout - choose your bike.
· You will be prompted to make your purchase at $50/ryde.
· Sign up Success!
· Want to help, but can’t ryde? No problem! CLICK HERE to donate - Be a part of this effort and get entered to win!
Rock ‘n Ryde.
Joining a community of heroes for a common cause.
All Proceeds from the event benefit The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
For more information, or to register, contact Robin at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com